By ordering goods from Afternoon Crumbs you agree to the following Terms and Conditions and the Afternoon Crumbs Shopify Store Conditions which can be found here.
- Images on the website are to be used as a guide only. All Afternoon Crumbs products are handmade and may vary from the images provided. Please contact Afternoon Crumbs if you have specific questions about products.
- Afternoon Crumbs products are sold for consuption and not for resale.
- Full payment is required to confirm orders for non-bespoke products.
- For bespoke orders a deposit of 50% will be required in order to confirm the booking.
- Full payment must be received on collection of the order or 48 hours prior to delivery.
- All orders cancelled 28 or more days before the delivery/collection date will receive a full refund of the deposit.
- All orders cancelled 14 or more days before the delivery/collection date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit.
- Once the deposit has been paid any changes made fewer than 14 prior to the delivery/collection date (including but not limited to date, size, quantity, flavour, design) will be accepted at the sole discretion of Afternoon Crumbs.
- For bespoke orders you will be sent an invoice which can be paid online, via a link provided, by bank transfer, by credit or debit card over the phone or in store or by cheque or cash.
- Cupcakes will be packaged in the minimum necessary boxes for the order. Cupcakes can be individually boxed for an additional 50p per cupcake.
Collection and Delivery
- All non-bespoke orders and bespoke orders under £250 must be collected from Afternoon Crumbs (28 The Parade, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0NU) during opening hours unless delivery is otherwise agreed by Afternoon Crumbs.
- Bespoke orders over the value of £250 can be hand—delivered or collected in store during opening hours. Delivery in KT10-14 postcodes is complimentary but please enquire for delivery charges for London and further afield.
- Somebody must be available at the specified address to receive the order at the agreed date and time.
- Afternoon Crumbs cannot accept liability for the order or subsequent handling of products after delivery or collection has been made.
Refunds and Returns
- Refunds will only be given in the event that you receive the incorrect product. If this is the case please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of delivery.
Cake Stand Hire
- Cake stands can be hired from Afternoon Crumbs with cake or cupcake orders. A deposit will be taken which will be refunded on return of the stand. Cake stands must be returned within 7 days unless an alternative time frame is agreed by Afternoon Crumbs. If the stand is not returned within this time frame, is returned damaged or is left at the venue the deposit will not be refunded.Deposit amounts vary by stand but start from £25 for a cake stand, £75 for a cupcake tower stand and £100 for a larger stand for tiered cakes.
- We reserve the right to use photographs of orders we prepare for our website, blog, social media and other marketing. If you would like to request that we do not use pictures of your order we will be happy to do so but you must let us know at the time of ordering.
Allergen info and disclaimers
- Please enquire about specific allergy requirements prior to ordering.
- Unless specified please note that all Afternoon Crumbs cupcakes contain eggs, milk, wheat flour containing gluten, food colouring and are made in a kitchen that handles nuts, peanuts, soya, sulphur dioxide and alcohol. Specific products may also contain other allergens such as soya and nuts.
Gift delivery and returns
- UK-wide delivery is available via Royal Mail on non-edible gift products only.
- Items ordered before 10am Tuesday – Saturday will be dispatched same day. Items ordered after 10am Tuesday – Saturday will be dispatched next day. Items ordered on Sunday or Monday will be dispatched the following Tuesday. Please see exceptions on product page for personalised items.
- We do not currently offer international delivery.
- We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you would like to return an item this can be done for any non-personalised, non-food items within 28 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) provided goods are in an unused resalable condition.
- Items can be returned to our store (Afternoon Crumbs, 28 The Parade, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0NU) or posted back to this address (please include your name in or on the package). Afternoon Crumbs is unable to pay for return postage and items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase any non-bespoke items (e.g. cupcakes, biscuits, gifts) in the shop or online but not for bespoke orders
- Gift cards do not have an expiry date
- Gift cards can be used more than once providing there is still a balance remaining on the card but they cannot be reloaded. Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to check your balance