Returns of Perishable and Personalised Items
- For perishable items (including but not limited to cakes, cupcakes and biscuits) and any personalised or bespoke items, refunds will only be given in the event that you receive incorrect, misdescribed, faulty or damaged products
- Please let us know in person on either collection or delivery of the items if there is an issue
- In the case of biscuits sent in the post please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 14 days from delivery
- We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but if for any reason you would like to return our products this can be done for any non-personalised, non-perishable items within 28 days of receipt for a full refund (excluding shipping costs) provided goods are in an unused resalable condition
- Items can be returned in person to our store (Afternoon Crumbs, 28 The Parade, Claygate, Surrey, KT10 0NU) or posted back to this address (please include your name in or on the package). Afternoon Crumbs is unable to pay for return postage unless items are incorrect, misdescribed, faulty or damaged. Items are your responsibility until they reach us.
- Your refund will be processed upon receipt of the return, providing it is in a saleable condition. Depending on your bank and your payment method, refunds can take 3-7 working days to appear in your account.
Cancellation of Order
- For Bespoke Orders please see our Terms & Conditions for our deposit policy
- For Perishable or Personalised items we cannot guarantee cancellation but please get in touch at email@example.com as soon as possible for further information if this is something your require
- Non-Perishable Gift Items can be cancelled up to 14 days from placing the order. If an order has already been shipped you are able to return the item but Afternoon Crumbs is unable to pay for return postage unless items are incorrect, misdescribed, faulty or damaged. Items are your responsibility until they reach us.